Sunday, June 27, 2010

Penang Trip With Housemates =)

Hi all my beloved friends. After for so long, I'm back in blogger :)

Last semester break, most of my friends went Penang for holiday including me^^
I went with my housemates for 4 days from 17th to 20th May 2010.




Having Dinner At Stalls Outside Gurney Plaza



Penang Temple, Kek Lok Si



Goddess of Mercy or Kuan Yin



A Clearer View Of Kuan Yin



*Mooo*



Lovely Couple^^



^@^ Piggy ^@^



The 12 Zodiac But Only Have 5 Here :P



The Horse



What A "Special" Poss =D



*Hugsss*




Nice One XD



They Are On A Piggy Bench :)


The day before we leave Penang, we ate 8 meals and also ate Penang famous Asam Laksa few times in a row. It is a tiring day but we enjoy it.
Thanks to Teh Woi that allow us stay in his house and bring us around Penang.
Also thanks to our "driver" Sam that drive us around. Hehe ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment