Sunday, June 27, 2010

Crazy Night

It is one of the BEST NIGHT we had in the year of 2010(24th June).
I'm sure that everyone enjoyed that night and for those who missed it don't be sad,
you will have the chance XD

I had an ultimate fun night with Kent, Kaishan, Siau Yuen,
Yinli, Julian, Meng Yoei and Tiang :)
Yi Ling and Jeckshen join us late when i almost want go home.
All Maxis line problem. Hate it!!!

Scotch Whiskey


Malibu


Meng Yoei is blur already


Meng Yoei K.O.


Face and lips turn white O.O


This is what happened after we back from packing Burger


Julian


Tiang


Another sleeping pattern =P


After a bite of Burger...
because of the pepper taste


*Peace*


Why my hair so messy?!!


That is the last thing Meng Yoei did and remember after he woke up
(grab the plastic bag because he wanted to vomit)


I was drunk too after step out of Kaishan's house.

I walk to the wrong direction,
going left and right like "catwalk",
when going up the stairs keep banging to the wall,
when reach the room sit on the floor and cry
and also simply message with spellings all wrong.

I'm totally out of control.

What a crazy night and I'm doing such crazy acts.
Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment